Thursday, June 21, 2018

Last Blog Post

From a Preschooler's Perspective:


A preschooler recently told me, "My dad's a big boy, so he can wear ripped jeans!"

Another preschooler informed me that, "Heaven is higher than outer space!"

And yet another preschooler told Mrs. Becka, "If I had a time machine I'd go back to the '90s so that I could see the dinosaurs!"



Last Blog Post


What an incredible eleven years it has been in the Samuel Morey Preschool. I have been so very fortunate to be able to work closely with the most wonderful staff members, parents and families to support the growth and success of the students that have attended the program. And the truly great pleasure for me has been the extraordinary experience of spending my time with the preschool children. As I am writing this, I realize that (although I have certainly tried recently) I simply can not adequately put into words how important this work has been to me and how much I have deeply enjoyed it. From my first group of Samuel Morey preschoolers to the current group, it has been such a positive, life changing experience - and I am so grateful for having had this amazing opportunity.

I wish the very best to all of the children and families that I have worked with in the Samuel Morey School. I will never forget the time that I have been a part of your community and that you have spent with me in the preschool.

I will end this final post with a collection of recent photographs of this year's preschoolers. My hope, as always, is that the pictures reflect not only how very special the children are, but how much I love being with, connecting with, and teaching them.

Rob